Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Car Accident


The accident occurred at approximately 2:15pm on July 24, 2012 at the intersection of Black Mountain Road and Hillery Drive. I was driving north with my wife on Black Mountain Road. The light was green as we approached the intersection. However, the light turned yellow as the car in front of us started to enter the intersection. She slammed on her brakes the instant the light turned yellow and skidded into the intersection approximately 6 feet. I slammed on my brakes as soon as I noticed she had slammed on her brakes, but because of her unsafe stop I skidded to a halt and rear ended her car. My car came to a stop right at the line. She drove across (because she was already in the intersection) and parked on the side of the road on the other side of the intersection.



Damage to her car




Damage to my car





-Andy

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys are ok. Sorry about your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.we are totally fine and tomorrow we'll find out what will happen to our car.and i told andy to fight for the case so it won't go to his record because you know its gonna be our fault from the california traffic rules.

    ReplyDelete