Friday, August 3, 2012

Midnight baking

I was in a baking mood but i was tired from a very long day but guess what?I still got to managed baking sweets.I made some macaroons and used the recipe from the book that i got at my bridal shower.I was hoping for a really nice looking one and yummy macaroons but it ended up looking funny.(third picture)haha..i guess because i was tired:/(EXCUSES)...but since it is still edible,i made them round so at least it will still look macaroons.haha(first picture).Hopefully next time i make them it will be the right one i am aiming for and i will be super willing to share the recipe with you guys.

The next one i made is crinkles (second picture).Luckily it was successful.It's yummy in my tummy.I will be posting the recipe soon for you guys to try it.

Have a nice baking time!:)




2 comments:

  1. I've never tried making macaroons. Are they hard? Also what's In your crinkles? It looks similar to a cookie I make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't that hard making macaroons.I think it's just the recipe i used has wrong measurements..I'm not sure but if you know any recipe that's good please share it with me and i would love to try it:)

    ReplyDelete