Saturday, July 21, 2012

TWO MONTHS DOWN AND ETERNITY TO GO!!





Yesterday we celebrated our 2 months together being married.Our special day started with a surprise that i made for Andy.I made him a banner that says HAPPY 2nd MAHAL KO meaning happy 2nd my love.He was surprised and couldn't believe i made something for him because i don't usually surprise him.He told me that he loves it and he doesn't want me to take it down from the wall.haha.He kissed me to wake me up since he gets home at 8 am in the morning and told me that i am the best and he loves me so much.:D And i gave him a present.It is a family game called In A Pickle and i put it on his spot in our  bed.And yes we have our own spot in our bed.I got the right and he got the left side.



And guess what we did after my work???

Well,we went to Dark Knight Rises midnight showing.For your information, my husband is a Batman super fan.Can you believe he took that day off just to watch that because he works at night?That pretty much explains how much he loves Batman.We started waiting in line at 8 pm and the line was sooooo long already.I told him good thing i love him because i would rather be at home than waiting in line.haha..but seriously, i was tired from work and going straight there is just unbelievable.haha..Anyways,here is our picture waiting for the movie..We were both tired and sleepy.The movie was super good though.I didn't fall asleep while watching.I usually sleeps when i don't like the movie.haha.Ask my husband about it or even my family.hahaha


And check this out!!!!!I got an award from my husband when we got home from watching the movie.He is just the sweetest husband ever! I love him so much!!!Thanks love:)And oh he got me chocolate and dried mangoes from Philippines.



1 comment: