Saturday, September 29, 2012

Batman Blogging

So this is the first time I've done this (after much insisting by Jessica). You can ask my mother about me and my journal skills - I think I've written only one page of journal ever, in a journal i received when I turned 8... This makes me feel a little crazy because I'm writing about Jessica and I to who knows who will read this. Anyways, I'm the lucky guy who got to marry Jessica. I'm the opposite of Jessica, so we have tons of fun completing each other. She loves shopping - It bores me. I love math, drawing, making stuff, programming on the super basic level and pretty much all the fun stuff that puts Jessica to sleep X) And together we're pretty much the most awesome thing to have ever happened :)

Lately there have been a couple of developments - my younger (and quite taller) brother, Kenny, submitted his papers to serve a full-time mission for our church and received his call to Boise, Idaho! On a funny side note, he swore he wouldn't go if he got called to Utah or Idaho X) Guess the Lord really wanted to give the rest of us a laugh. We took a trip to the Redland's Temple for Kenny to receive his Endowments. (Kenny is on the far right)

Since then we've been spending a lot of time with him. We went shooting with my dad, ate all his pizza, had a dinner with my mom, and even went to Six Flags. I thought I was going to have to wrestle Jessica onto all the roller coasters after our experience on "Screamin California". But we managed to get Jessica onto X2, which is the most intense ride there, and after that she rode everything else - and without screaming O_o. Himala hahaha.

Kenny is now in Provo, Utah at the Missionary Training Center, where he'll stay for a while before being shipped out to Idaho. We miss him and his "kuteness"!

Random stuff: Jessica is still the most beautiful woman in the world. You shouldn't not wear your retainer for six months - its almost as bad as using a double negative in a sentence. Doctors are still scary. Motorcycle cops are evil. Jessica needs a super blender. Corvette Stingrays are still the sexiest cars in the planet and still too expensive for us. And of course, mahal na mahal ko si Jessica :)

-Batman out

No comments:

Post a Comment