Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 2012 General Conference



Last weekend we had the opportunity to listen to our living prophet,apostles and church leaders.I am so grateful for all those amazing talks.It was nice to hear that 18 yrs old guys and 19 yrs old girls can go on mission.I remember how much i wanted to go on mission before.Well, i guess Heavenly Father wanted me to  do mission to marry. haha. In 30 or more years, hopefully Andy and I will be able to serve together.Anyway, these are my favorites from general conference:



It  is nice to know how missionaries can help and how lucky we are to have them and serve God.Every member is a missionary.:)


I am so proud to be a Mormon.I am so grateful that i grew up in church and being able to know those blessings that I have and I can have if we live righteously and follow all the commandments.


I love How Pres. Monson said this because i know it is true that every girl need those special words.Every girl is beautiful.Heavenly Father loves us that he made everyone beautiful.(I am lucky to have a husband who tells me those words every single day.haha)


.....all i know is we should listen to the promptings of the Holy Ghost because i know it is true that it will help us a lot!It will save our life in some instances..


Elder Hollands talk was so true and i am indeed grateful for the love that i have for my husband and the love he gives me every single second,minute,hour,day....
Loyalty is such a magic word that everyone needs.

I hope you guys had a great weekend full of lessons and answers to your prayers.



No comments:

Post a Comment