Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy 5th Monthsarry Love

Dear Andy,


Can you believe it's been five months since we got married?
Time went by so fast that i almost forgot it is the 19th of the month.

I want you to know that....

i love you so much.
you're the best husband.
you're my bestfriend.
you mean so much to me.
i appreciate everything you've done for me and my family.
i am grateful that I have you in my life.
i am grateful we are sealed in the temple and be with each other for time and all eternity.
i am grateful for your family which is my family too.
you're such a smart person and such a good example to me.
you're the love of my life,my baby,sweetheart,honeypie,sweetiepie,honey bunches of oatsies and my forever partner in crime.
i am grateful that God gave me you.
i will always take care of you,love you,be your bestfriend,be your number one fan.
i am grateful for treating me the way a guy should treat a girl.
for those five months,i am blessed to have a wonderful and very supportive husband and i know you will continue being the best for time and all eternity.

Happy 5th monthsarry love!

Thank you so much for everything!I love you so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment