Monday, October 15, 2012

Look What I'm Wearing!

 Fall Color

It's fall season but i still can't feel it here in San Diego. If you are living here and been here this time of the year then you know what i am talking about. It still feels like summer except last week when it poured.And yes it was chilly and i had to wear boots .
Last Sunday i thought i would wear something "fallish"..lol..
Here it is:)

vintage earrings: swapmeet , $.50
pearl necklace: moms
watch: moms gift
sweater/cardigan: charlotte russe, thrifted from platos, $4
skirt: target, $6 (clearance)
platform shoes: vera wang Kohls, $5.99 (clearance)




I love shopping whenever i find such a great deal.I got lucky last week when i went to target because i've been eyeing on this skirt for months and i just didn't wanna buy it because of the price. Long story short i found it the last one on my size in clearance.I got another one in apple green.It was the last one on my size too. I think they saved it for me. haha. I love it because of the color,the style and the length of the skirt and oh it has pockets!yay!Don't you love my cardigan too?I'm loving the ruffles by the buttons and the sleeves. This outfit is so girly but classy.

Thanks for reading guys. 
Have a fabulous day!



3 comments:

  1. I love when things are on clearance at Target! That skirt looks awesome!

    Kaeli
    The Broadcloth

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you:)I don't buy full price clothes because i know it will go on clearance anyways.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Great finds!
    Sisters4saymoreismore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete