Saturday, July 14, 2012

Friday the 13th...

So today I woke up earlier than normal cause i planned things to do today which is mostly grocery shopping and other shopping trips..haha.Andy woke me up when he got home from work at 8 am and i was super tired because i went to bed at 2 am again.So anyways, my sister ate Julie (ate means older sister with respect in Filipino) came here early cause i told her we are going to do some stuff and go to some places and since she just stay in their house and doing nothing she came with us.Andy drove and we dropped off Jeanene(my young sister) at her work then we headed to pick up my mom to come with us to costco because we don't have costco card yet,but since it was still early and costco was still close we decided to dropped by walmart  to buy some alfredo sauce then from there we went to costco.we stayed there for an hour to do groceries and wait for the pictures which took an hour to print.We had a coupon for free prints up to 100 pictures from my work.After that we had to go home because my love needs to sleep and have a rest cause as you guys know he works graveyard shift and didn't get any sleep yet.While he's sleeping i cleaned up in the kitchen and put away the stuff we got.

I didn't wanna waste my time while i am off from work so me and my sister went shopping and got really good deals.We went to kohls and we got dresses and accessories using her Kohls cash reward.She got $40 and it was enough to pay for everything we got.Well it wasn't that enough but close..haha..the total was $47 something so that means we just paid $7 for everything we got!!YAY for those rewards and free stuff.We love deals..Who doesn't right???I will try to start posting pictures of us wearing the stuff we got.

Next destination was at my good friend Brandie's bridal shower.It was fun and really cute.I got to know her more from doing games.I am lucky to have such a nice friend like her.

Lastly,Andy wanted to go hot tubbing so we went there when i got home since it is next to our house.We had a nice talk and time together.I love my husband so much!!!

-Jessica


2 comments:

  1. I miss you girl. I am so happy you are loving married life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Miss you too.I wish you guys are still living here.It's nice and fun hanging out with your family!

    ReplyDelete