Thursday, November 1, 2012

Long Week

This week has been a long one for me and my hubby.I've been sick since last friday and i am just not happy about it.Like what my husband said "be careful on asking for vacation", i've been calling in sick at work for  a week but staying at home being sick is not the kind of vacation i wanted. I guess my husband is right. Last friday i got off work early beacause i only had 3 hrs of sleep and i wasn't feeling good,My throat started hurting that night and that is when my sickness started. From sore throat and now fever and coughing a lot. I feel bad that my husband is having a hard time sleeping because of me coughing and coughing and it wakes him up and i wakes him up too in the middle of the night because i am just really not feeling good. I am glad my husband takes care of me no matter what the situation is. Being sick is not fun at all especially missing work and having no income for a week. In the other side, i got to spend time with my husband. A lot of things happens but we should remember that we should be positive in everything that is happening to us. I am sick but we got a good news this week.Long week but we got blesings:)

No comments:

Post a Comment