Thursday, October 25, 2012

Random Things.........

Today is just one of those days where there's just so much things in my mind.Or, am i just thinking too much?

Here are my thoughts:

*Nannying job is exhausting.
  -Dealing with kids sometimes make me loose my patients.Is that normal?I think it is.Kids are kids i know that and they need us to learn and grow.I love kids but today is just one of those days where i feel like i don't wanna be a nanny anymore. It's hard when kids are not in the good mood and just tired. I just wish they know grown ups gets tired too.

*I'm gaining weight :(
 -I need to exercise and eat less.I've been eating healthy foods but i guess i am eating too much. I gained five pounds since i got married.It makes me sad putting on my clothes and i can tell how it's getting tight.Another sad face:(

*Fifth monthsarry
 -I worked then Andy and I went grocery shopping with my sisters and my mom.Then we all went to Andy's favorite burger place to celebrate our five months being together. I love Andy so much and he is my everything. He makes my day so much better whenever he picks me up from work and every time i am with him.

*Urgent Care
 -Andy brought me to urgent care last Saturday because of my weird skin problem. We don't know what it is yet but i hope we'll get the result soon and i hope it is not bad. My face turned red and it was super itchy and i had bumps on my ankle and arms that are growing.It was super itchy, growing and swollen. They did some blood test and hopefully they will know what is wrong with me soon.

*Asus Tablet
 -I got it from Andy as his fifth monthsarry gift to me but I want to return it.(I ask for it and i just changed my mind.) I am just not happy with it. It's just like a big smart phone.

*Holidays
 -Can't wait for it. We've been busy doing some shopping to send to Philippines.I miss Philippines especially on holidays. Family parties,food,great company,friends and everything about it.haha.
I can't wait to spend time with Andy's relatives for the first time on Thanksgiving. I still don't know what's good to cook.(It has to be the best. lol) I can't wait to carve pumpkin on Monday with Andy.It will be our second time carving pumpkin together.And lastly, I can't wait to celebrate Christmas and New Year with Andy.It will be so much fun and it's gonna be an unforgettable one.We will be decorating our first Christmas tree together. I've been thinking on where to put the Christmas tree because we don't really have a space for it.haha.




I am so glad i feel better now. My day wasn't the best day ever but writing here makes me feel so much better. My husband is sleeping now because he has to work in an hour and that's the reasong i am writing here instead of talking to him.P.S... I miss him so much and i am glad i will get to spend time with him tomorrow after my work until Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment