Friday, September 21, 2012

Look What I'm Wearing



Colorful Sunday!
This is my first attempt on posting my outfit.We'll see how long this will last. haha. This is what i wore last Sunday for church.It was a very hot day so i decided to just wear a really comfy dress and sandals.


dress:Candies(Kohls), sandals:h&m,cardigan:debut,bracelet:swapmeet(vintage),earrings:old


My sister took the whole body picture so i can show the whole outfit.My husband didn't want to take a picture of my outfit that he decided to just take a picture of my face.We'll work on that and hopefully i'll have a focus picture of my outfit and accessories.








My mom,me and my sister before going to church.



I thought this one was funny.haha



The best husband!Thanks for taking the pictures.I love them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment